- Welcome address – Mr. Márton Nagy, Deputy Governor, the Central Bank of Hungary
- MNB’s role in Chinese-Hungarian relations – Mr. Dániel Palotai, Chief Economist, Executive Director, the Central Bank of Hungary
- Chinese-Hungarian economic and trade relations – the way forward – Mr. Ádám Zoltán Kovács, Deputy State Secretary for International Cooperation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Renminbi trading and digital banking – Mr. László Hankiss, Managing Director responsible for Strategy and Analysis, GRÁNIT Bank
- Renminbi-forint market – a Chinese Bank’s perspective – Mr. Wang Lei, Deputy CEO, Bank of China (Hungary) Close Ltd; President Assistant, Bank of China Hungarian Branch
- Chinese-Hungarian partnership for developing RMB bond markets - Mr. György Barcza, CEO, Government Debt Management Agency
- Investment opportunities in Chinese offshore and onshore markets – Mr. Jack Yang Jiewen, Division Head, RMB Business Division, Bank of China (Hongkong) Ltd.
- Budapest Stock Exchange – Chinese relations – Mr. Richárd Végh, CEO, Budapest Stock Exchange